Add to your calendar: http://evt.to/ghhughgw
Join us at our August Executive Speaker Series featuring Christie Peters and Kassie Manning, founders of Every Sacred Sunday, a Mass journal approved by the USCCB to encourage a more intentional Mass experience.
Ask yourself: How do you prepare for the most important hour of the week? In 2016, Kassie and Christie were craving a resource to help them participate more actively in the Mass. On July 28, 2017 they launched a Kickstarter campaign that exceeded its goal in the first 12 hours. This fall, they'll be launching the 3rd Edition of Every Sacred Sunday.
They're former college roomies at Trinity University, dog-lovers, tea drinkers, and big believers in extraordinary grace. Come hear their story about bringing their idea – and their business – to life!
What you'll learn:
• How Christie and Kassie navigated the challenges of establishing their own business, and the investments they made of time and money to make the book a reality
• How they identified a hole in the market and built business relationships to produce the first edition of the book
• How they balanced full-time jobs in the midst of starting the company
• How they adopted growth mindsets to learn aspects of business and book production – areas in which they had little prior experience
6:15 p.m. | Adoration and Praise & Worship in the chapel
7 p.m. | Event check-in and networking
7:40 p.m. | Opening prayer and remarks
7:45 p.m. | Hear from Christie and Kassie
• This event is free and open to all young adults in any profession or industry.
• Parking is available at the church and the adjacent school.
• Complimentary beer, wine and appetizers.
• Dress is business casual. See y’all there!
“His greatest business did not divert him from God.” Can you say the same?
In his work, Brother Lawrence possessed God in as great tranquility as if he were before the Blessed Sacrament. Inspired by the writings of this humble 17th-century monk, join hundreds of YCP Members from across the country for a weekend devoted to establishing in ourselves a sense of God’s presence. We’ll share practical tips for developing a habit of unending prayer amid our hectic lives and discuss how to grow in holiness through our daily work. “He is nearer to us than we are aware” – let us welcome Him into our hearts by learning to practice the presence of God.
RSVP'ing on Facebook does not reserve you a ticket. Register now at: http://www.ycpconference.org
All registration options include admission to our evening gala on Saturday, September 14, 2019.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to your calendar: http://evt.to/ghhuuomw
Join us from 6pm to 9pm at Prohibition to network with other young professionals in the Houston area! Everyone in attendance will receive a wristband for discounted drinks.
Parking: Street parking may be difficult to find. There are several conveniently located commercial parking lots around the theatre. Parking lot across street: $10-$15.
Downtown Parking is free after 6pm Monday - Saturday and all day on Sundays.