Start planning for YCP's INAUGURAL MEMBER CONFERENCE this Fall in Dallas, Texas! Space is limited to 350 attendees, so register soon! Take advantage of early-bird pricing (save $15!) and register before June 13th.
Click here to purchase tickets - RSVP'ing on Facebook does not reserve you a ticket.
- Build relationships with 350 Members like you from across the nation
- Celebrate our Faith by exploring the teachings of a Doctor of the Church: St. Francis de Sales
- Receive a free copy of his Catholic classic, "Introduction to the Devout Life"
- Enjoy a live concert by "Zander" and beer garden
ATTEND TO LEARN PRACTICAL WAYS TO:
- Pursue a devout life whole-heartedly
- Incorporate prayer and sacraments
- Grow in holiness through virtue
- Build authentic community with Catholic peers
This conference will be a wonderful celebration of our Faith as we explore the Catholic classic, Introduction to the Devout Life. St. Francis de Sales guides all seekers of Truth to a deeper understanding of holiness. This Doctor of the Church is renowned for his teaching on Christ’s desire for intimacy with all of us. This conference will showcase YCP's incredible community by bringing together hundreds of YCP members from all across the country!
YCP Chapter Leader: $50
YCP Members: $100
Clergy: Contact Us
See Conference FAQ's Here: http://www.ycpconference.org/faqs
More Questions? Contact Janine Hogan, YCP Conference Coordinator: email@example.com.
MORE ABOUT YCP's MEMBER CONFERENCE:
Every year, YCP members from diverse industries and geographies gather for an inspirational weekend conference led by some of the nation's most exciting Catholic role models. In addition to numerous social events, YCP members grow stronger in their conviction to 'Work in Witness for Christ' through challenging speeches, inspiring meditations, and renewing faith formation. At this conference, YCP members forge meaningful relationships that develop into lasting friendships and even potential business partners!
1845 E Northgate Dr
Irving, TX 75062
Google map and directions